What Year and City did you get your start in Radio?
- 1975 in Pittsburgh
What are three hobbies you have?
1. Touring in my Classic 63 Chevy convertible
2. Tinkering with Vintage Radios
3. Studying the American Civil War
What town do you live in?
- Penn Hills, PA
How would your family and friends describe your personality?
- A dedicated and giving person
Who is your favorite Pittsburgh food?
- Primanti Bros “Pittsburgher” sandwich
One more thing about me?
- I could live on nothing but Italian food!
Ron is a native of Pittsburgh and enjoys the wealth of entertainment options available to us here. He also loves spending time at his second home in northern Venango County that he shares with his twin brother Don. Nothing beats the peace and quiet found in “The Woods”. Ron is passionate about good food and seeks out restaurants he and daughter Tara and her husband Jason can experience together. His musical interests are quite varied and extend from Taylor Swift to the Doors to Tony Bennett.
|Sunday||10:00am - 02:00pm||Weekends|