What Year and City did you get your start in Radio?
- 1992 - Westminster College - New Wilmington, PA, at the college radio station. I was 15 and we had to audition to run the radio station while the college kids were gone for the summer. I fell in love with radio right then and there and knew that is what I was meant to do!
What are three hobbies you have?
2. Doesn't feel like a "hobby" but my house is from 1935, and I've been redoing it a little at a time. Boy does it get expensive!
3. Voicing audiobooks
What town do you live in?
- Ingram, it's such an underrated part of town but everyone is so nice! 10 min away from downtown, it's perfect!
How would your family and friends describe your personality?
- Everyone always tells me I should do stand-up, I act much younger than I am (is that good or bad?). I love dressing up for Halloween, going sled riding or doing anything for a good laugh! I'm also a bit emotional, I will cry at the drop of a hat!
What is your favorite Pittsburgh food?
- I'm torn between pierogies and steak salads, I'm always on the lookout for the best steak salad in Pittsburgh.
One more thing about me?
- I was so shy in elementary school and was often teased by kids, they thought I never talked because I was stuck up!
My Second-Grade teacher told me I had a beautiful speaking voice and I always remembered that, it gave me the confidence to talk to others and eventually in front of crowds and do radio! By high school you couldn't shut me up! Thanks Mrs. Litzenberg!
After being on the air for 15 years in Columbus, Ohio, Jordan is happy to be back home in Pittsburgh! She got her start at age 15, at the radio station on the campus of Westminster College in New Wilmington, PA. Her 25-year career in media has included not only radio, but stints in TV news as well.
Jordan is an avid dog-lover and genuinely enjoys people and has never met a stranger. She loves getting out and meeting listeners and never misses an opportunity to hold a baby. If you are out and about and meet Jordan, be prepared to talk and laugh!
|Monday||05:00am - 10:00am||Mornings|
|Tuesday||05:00am - 10:00am||Mornings|
|Wednesday||05:00am - 10:00am||Mornings|
|Thursday||05:00am - 10:00am||Mornings|
|Friday||05:00am - 10:00am||Mornings|